This season the PBF Volleyball Cup competition will be organized according to the knockout system with rounds spread over 3 different nights in the season.
The PBF Volleybal Schedule shows when the various competitions and activities are.
The changes / additions to the PBF Volleybal Rules are:
- The matches will be determined by lottery.
- It is not possible to reschedule matches to different dates and/or times.
- A match is played according to the 'best of three sets' principle.
- If the end score when time is up is the same, the winner is determined by lottery
- The winners go through to the next round.
- Loosing teams will be scheduled to play for fun.
- After the first round the number of teams continueing will be made up to 8 with "Lucky Losers" which are drawn from the losers of the first round.
- Rule is that first teams are drawn from the present and so really losing teams. If that is not enough, the rest is drawn from the absent teams.